EvilBane is a mobile MMORPG developed by Netmarble. Also known as “Raven” in South Korea, EvilBane is a fully-fledged MMORPG that features epics scenarios, adventures, PvP and more.
A Fighting Style for Everyone: Simple controls let you experience visceral action via stunning art and an assortment of astounding skills.
Grand adventures: From thick forests to desert dunes, chilling glaciers and explosive volcanoes, and all the way to a flying citadel… endless exploration awaits with unique gear opportunities.
Fight to Win: Be prepared and equip yourself with gear worthy of a champion as you challenge others to test your strength.
Fight Together: Team up with your comrades to defeat powerful bosses and reap the glory and riches as your reward.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble
- Publisher: Netmarble
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Launch Review
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?
- Tree of Savior: S.Korean Version To Be Released Q3 2015
- Nexon Q4 2014 investor’s presentation confirms that Tree of Savior will be published in the second half of 2015 or later. The game release p...
- War of the Vikings: Defender Class update
- Paradox Interactive today revealed and added a new character class to War of the Vikings, the Viking Age close-quarter combat game from Fatsha...