EverQuest is set in the enormous fantasy world of Norrath and has a whopping 15 unique classes and 16 different races. On top of that, players can choose from one of 17 deities to further customize their character. The free version of the game offers full access to the base game plus 18 expansions, and all race/class options, but has some limitations in spell ranks, character slots, and social features.
In EverQuest’s most recent expansion, Darkened Seas, the level cap will raise to 105, and players will be able to use the new Mount Key Ring to access their entire collection in one go. The expansion also comes with eight new zones, new quests, missions, raids, tradeskills, spells, AAs, and items!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 16, 1999
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Daybreak Game Company
- Publisher: Daybreak Game Company
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Incredible amount of variety in character creation and quests.
- +Good tutorial.
- +Unique 'Faction / Deity' system.
- +Good Music.
- -Combat and overall gameplay feels incredibly slow paced.
- -Dated interface.
- -Combat animations look clumsy.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium® 4 equivalent or greater
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA 6800 or ATI x1800
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombie Kill of the Week: New Zombie Shootout Title Coming Soon
- Merge Games Ltd., a privately owned video game publisher and distributor, is proud to announce the imminent release of Finnish developer, Stil...
- MOFPS District 187: Sin Streets Adds Flare for the Summer
- Online first-person shooter players bored with bling now have an eye-catching alternative as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat...
- Blitzkrieg 3 now on Steam Early Access
- Nival officially announces that from now on Blitzkrieg 3 is available on Steam Early Access and launches a special promotion!