EVE: Valkyrie is a sci-fi dogfighting game set in the EVE Online universe.
Featuring a full 360 degree freedom of movement, EVE: Valkyrie’s combat is fast-paced and immersive. This can be heightened by the virtual reality experience that the game has been built to utilize. Enjoy intense action right from the cockpit!
EVE: Valkyrie features character progression based on rank and reputation, multiple customizable ships, and the ability to swap loadouts and ships on the fly during battle. Katee Sackhoff stars as Rán Kavik, leader of the Valkyrie.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CCP Games
- Publisher: CCP Games, Oculus VR
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Additional Information:
- · Will be available on the Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Camille Champion Review
- Camille the Steel Shadow is one of the most stylish killers in Runeterra, but unfortunately looking good doesn’t equate to actually being go...
- Project CARS: Full Auto Line-up and Car Packs Revealed
- Project CARS: Full Auto Line-up and Car Packs Revealed -Too many cars to count
- New Alfheim Tales Online Event - Super Transformation
- Recently, a hot event called Super Transformation held by Alfheim Tales Online Official shows this interesting topic about clothes transformat...