EVE: Valkyrie is a sci-fi dogfighting game set in the EVE Online universe.
Featuring a full 360 degree freedom of movement, EVE: Valkyrie’s combat is fast-paced and immersive. This can be heightened by the virtual reality experience that the game has been built to utilize. Enjoy intense action right from the cockpit!
EVE: Valkyrie features character progression based on rank and reputation, multiple customizable ships, and the ability to swap loadouts and ships on the fly during battle. Katee Sackhoff stars as Rán Kavik, leader of the Valkyrie.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CCP Games
- Publisher: CCP Games, Oculus VR
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Additional Information:
- · Will be available on the Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR.
Articles You May Enjoy
- APB Reloaded Celebrates a Year as a Top-Five Free2Play Title on Steam
- APB Reloaded continues to be a top-five free2play title on Steam after a year.
- Erebus2 Releases New Altravan Zone Boss: Ogre
- Zemi Interactive, Inc. has released a new zone boss monster Ogre in Altravan Desert on January 28th.
- E3 2013 Thursday MMO Recap
- By the final day of E3, all schedules have broken down and the show has turned into a free-for-all. Press and businessmen alike are rushing le...