EVE: Valkyrie is a sci-fi dogfighting game set in the EVE Online universe.
Featuring a full 360 degree freedom of movement, EVE: Valkyrie’s combat is fast-paced and immersive. This can be heightened by the virtual reality experience that the game has been built to utilize. Enjoy intense action right from the cockpit!
EVE: Valkyrie features character progression based on rank and reputation, multiple customizable ships, and the ability to swap loadouts and ships on the fly during battle. Katee Sackhoff stars as Rán Kavik, leader of the Valkyrie.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CCP Games
- Publisher: CCP Games, Oculus VR
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Additional Information:
- · Will be available on the Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M Release DomiNations
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M have released DomiNations, a mobile strategy game challenging players to lead their own civilization.
- New Neverwinter & STO Events Now Live
- Summer is only a few weeks away and to celebrate Perfect World is kicking off their annual Summer Event on the planet Risa today.
- Command and Conquer: Back to the Roots Dev Diary
- C&C's dev team talks about what the series has lost over the years and how they plan to bring it back to what made the original great...