EVE: Valkyrie is a sci-fi dogfighting game set in the EVE Online universe.
Featuring a full 360 degree freedom of movement, EVE: Valkyrie’s combat is fast-paced and immersive. This can be heightened by the virtual reality experience that the game has been built to utilize. Enjoy intense action right from the cockpit!
EVE: Valkyrie features character progression based on rank and reputation, multiple customizable ships, and the ability to swap loadouts and ships on the fly during battle. Katee Sackhoff stars as Rán Kavik, leader of the Valkyrie.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CCP Games
- Publisher: CCP Games, Oculus VR
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Additional Information:
- · Will be available on the Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Puzzle & Dragons: DC Comic Characters Coming Soon
- Starting Nov. 10 through Nov. 23, the hit mobile RPG will feature some of DC Comics’ most familiar heroes and villains, including Superman, ...