Etherium is a real-time strategy game from the studio that developed Stellar Impact. Three empires are struggling to control access to the precious material etherium, and it’s up to you to be their leader and conquer the planets where this rare resource can be found. Battle alone in a non-linear solo campaign or compete against up to three other players in competitive online modes. Use techonology, unique faction units, espionage, and even weather to your advantage.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tindalos Interactive
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Diverse factions.
- +Non-linear single player mode.
- +Dynamic weather.
- -Buy to play.
- -Internet required for game activation.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel or AMD Dual Core 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5850 or NVIDIA 560 GTX with 1GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c support, and Pixel Shader 4.0 support
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.
- Gamania Europe announces Soul Captor
- Gamania Digital Entertainment (beanfun)'s European division has announced plans to launch a new title, Soul Captor, this summer.
- League of Legends Tahm Kench Spotlight Review
- For weeks, we as players of League of Legends were treated to cryptic laughter, and a teaser video about an entity with an endless hunger