Etherium is a real-time strategy game from the studio that developed Stellar Impact. Three empires are struggling to control access to the precious material etherium, and it’s up to you to be their leader and conquer the planets where this rare resource can be found. Battle alone in a non-linear solo campaign or compete against up to three other players in competitive online modes. Use techonology, unique faction units, espionage, and even weather to your advantage.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tindalos Interactive
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Diverse factions.
- +Non-linear single player mode.
- +Dynamic weather.
- -Buy to play.
- -Internet required for game activation.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel or AMD Dual Core 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5850 or NVIDIA 560 GTX with 1GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c support, and Pixel Shader 4.0 support
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Reveals Second Closed Beta Details
- In addition to opening name registration today, Black Desert Online revealed new details for its upcoming second closed beta.
- Forge of Empires Adds US Servers
- InnoGames has launched specific US Servers for Forge of Empires this week.
- Wakfu F2P Review
- MMOHuts checks out the now F2P turn-based MMORPG, Wakfu, and find its unique take on the genre still refreshing.