Etherium is a real-time strategy game from the studio that developed Stellar Impact. Three empires are struggling to control access to the precious material etherium, and it’s up to you to be their leader and conquer the planets where this rare resource can be found. Battle alone in a non-linear solo campaign or compete against up to three other players in competitive online modes. Use techonology, unique faction units, espionage, and even weather to your advantage.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tindalos Interactive
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Diverse factions.
- +Non-linear single player mode.
- +Dynamic weather.
- -Buy to play.
- -Internet required for game activation.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel or AMD Dual Core 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5850 or NVIDIA 560 GTX with 1GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c support, and Pixel Shader 4.0 support
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Cross Network Play Arrives on Xbox One and PC
- Rocket League now supports cross-network play between the Xbox One and Steam PC versions, making it the first-ever Xbox One game to do so.
- Defiance Boosts In Game Economy with The Exchange
- With easy search, sort and filtering functions, The Exchange will allow players to buy the items they need and sell items they don’t want.
- C9 Releases Bardiel and Second Raid for The Extreme Dungeon
- New raid boss and epic encounters hit Continent of the Ninth Seal today.