Etherium is a real-time strategy game from the studio that developed Stellar Impact. Three empires are struggling to control access to the precious material etherium, and it’s up to you to be their leader and conquer the planets where this rare resource can be found. Battle alone in a non-linear solo campaign or compete against up to three other players in competitive online modes. Use techonology, unique faction units, espionage, and even weather to your advantage.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tindalos Interactive
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Diverse factions.
- +Non-linear single player mode.
- +Dynamic weather.
- -Buy to play.
- -Internet required for game activation.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel or AMD Dual Core 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5850 or NVIDIA 560 GTX with 1GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c support, and Pixel Shader 4.0 support
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Orcs Must Die! Unchained Infographic Documents PAX East Experience
- Robot Entertainment offers an inside look at the many great battles waged in Orcs Must Die! Unchained during PAX East 2014.
- Globe Strike: First Beta Test for New FPS Announced
- NGames would like to announce the first beta test for the First Person Shooter Globe Strike. Players are invited to join the first beta test w...
- Final Fantasy XI: Goddess Gaia Event Begins
- Final Fantasy XI: Goddess Gaia Event Begins - Special Campaign Offers Free Login Periods and Discounts