Ether Saga Online
Ether Saga Online is cartoony game with an oriental theme and music. There are three races to chose from (the Ren, Shenzu, Mogui, and Yaoh); while Ren, Shenzu and Yaoh share the same six classes, Mogui have only two exclusive classes available. Each race starts with a unique pet, which aids the player in combat, but starting at level 15 players are free to catch any creature they choose and raise it as a pet. The abilitiy to distribute earned points among different elements rather than stats adds another a layer of originality to Ether Saga Online. Overall, the game looks and plays like many other games in the genre. The presentation and graphics are sharper than previous games since Ether Saga is a recent game, developed by the same team behind Perfect World. The eight classes are:
Rogue – Relies on stealth and cunning. Equipped with dual-poison tipped daggers, rogues make deadly opponents.
Dragoon – The main melee class who uses lances and serves the role of a tank in groups.
Conjurer – The primary offensive caster class that possesses the most powerful spells in the game. Conjurers use amulets to channel their power. They wear light armor.
Ranger – Equipped with bow and arrow, the Ranger fights from a distance and is capable of disabling opponents with snares, traps, and other abilities.
Shaman – A hybrid class equipped with a powerful hammer and with the ability to cast healing and buffing spells. Shamans can serve as secondary tanks or supportive healers.
Mystic – The supportive class in Ether Saga. Mystics use staves and wear light armor but can cast heals and powerful buffs on their allies.
Maven – The casters of the Mogui, that use powerful INT based attacks.
Hellion – The melee counterpart of the Mogui, focused on defense.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2009
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +In depth pet raising & catching system.
- +Unique stat system.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Limited appearance customization.
- -Quests involve too much traveling.
- -Linear skill progression.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or better
- CPU: Intel Celeron 800 MHz
- RAM: 256MB
- GPU: 32MB VRAM, support for 3D graphics acceleration
Articles You May Enjoy
- Plague Inc: Evolved Infects Top Sellers List on Steam Early Access
- Ndemic Creations announces the successful launch of Plague Inc: Evolved on Steam Early Access, now including multiplayer.
- Elsword Introduces Chung
- Kill3rCombo has introduced its newest Elsword character, Chung.
- Sho Online Introduces Enhanced Slaughterhouse
- Sho Online adds new enhanced slaughterhouse with features 6 waves of enemies. Neofun first introduced this feature in 2008 and is only now upd...