Erectus: The Game
Erectus: The Game is a browser-based empire building MMO by Maata Games. Focused towards fans of empire building games, Erectus offers a highly competitive environment in which management and tactical skills are key to success.
Players can start off with a simple village and expand their territory and grow into a powerful city. Once your village grows into a powerful city, fortify your city by building strong, well-defended cities to keep your enemies away.
Trades resources with other active players while building alliances all over the world. In the world of Erectus, your empire conquers all.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Maata Games
- Publisher: Maata Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Decent 2D Visuals
- +Decent community features
- -Average gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and Up
- CPU: Any modern CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Any modern GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- DragonFable Full Review
- DragonFable is an enjoyable single player RPG experience with an entertaining story and plenty of quests to perform.
- Developers of Ring Runner Launch Popup Dungeon to Kickstarter
- Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon, took a mere 11 days to Greenlight. This is in stark contrast to their previous game, Ring ...
- LawBreakers Closed Beta 1 Impressions and Improvements
- With all this, I managed to try out every little thing the beta had to offer during it four available days.