Erectus: The Game
Erectus: The Game is a browser-based empire building MMO by Maata Games. Focused towards fans of empire building games, Erectus offers a highly competitive environment in which management and tactical skills are key to success.
Players can start off with a simple village and expand their territory and grow into a powerful city. Once your village grows into a powerful city, fortify your city by building strong, well-defended cities to keep your enemies away.
Trades resources with other active players while building alliances all over the world. In the world of Erectus, your empire conquers all.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Maata Games
- Publisher: Maata Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Decent 2D Visuals
- +Decent community features
- -Average gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and Up
- CPU: Any modern CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Any modern GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Past $4.02 Million in Crowdfunding
- this money will be spent to outsource animation design to a third party company who will implement roleplay friendly animations.
- Viva Media and Whalebox Studios Announce Goliath
- In Goliath, players find themselves in a mysterious land consisting of the jumbled fragments of a hundred dead civilizations.