EpicDuel is Artix Entertainment’s most PvP oriented RPG to date. The game is set in the distant future on a world known as Delta V. The art style and turn based combat are in the same fashion as previous BattleOn games, but this time PvP takes center stake. Players will be able to jump into 1v1 or 2v2 duels using the game’s auto arrange system from any map. There are some NPCs scattered around the world which players can challenge, but this servers as a minor distraction. Achievements, player run factions (guilds), and player housing add some replay value, but this is definitely one of those games best enjoyed in short busts.
Mercenary – Powerful, but slow fighters capable of dealing heavy damage. Mercenaries use clubs and other mainly blunt melee weapons. They are comparable to classic RPG Warriors.
Bounty Hunter – Striking a balance between skills and physical attacks, Bounty Hunters make use of mounted wrist blades and other piercing weapons. They are the Rogues of EpicDuel.
Tech Mage – Equipped with magical staffs, Tech Mages are the wizards of EpicDuel. They possess energy based skills.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 02, 2009
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Artix Entertainment
- Publisher: Artix Entertainment
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Simple gameplay, suitable for all ages.
- +Detailed character creation and growth options.
- +Entirely PvP oriented, fight in 1v1 and 2v2 duels.
- -Repetitive, slow paced combat.
- -Could use more players for matchmaking.
- -Questing can be confusing.
- Requires web browser with latest version of Flash plugin.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Anarchy Online Welcomes a New Beginning in Update 18.7
- Anarchy Online launches Update 18.7, a significant and hefty update which introduces a new player experience and much more.
- Tribes Ascend Offers Double XP Event
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced they will be awarding players double experience this Memorial Day weekend, to celebrate surpassing 500,000 fans.
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Review
- I love this game; I really do. With this, I can play at my own pace, set some stuff to level and improve while I am working on something else.