Epic Everything is a collectible card game that blends traditional TCG play with real time strategy. Players may build a deck from over 200 cards, and then take turns simultaneously on a board where each player can have five cards each. Placement and positioning matter, as each card has range. New tactics emerge as players can respond in real time to each other’s plays. The game will be available on PC, OS X, iOS, and Android.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Unboard Games
- Publisher: Unboard Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest 2014: Full Video Coverage
- Check out the full set of videos to catch up on all the latest news from Jagex about RuneScape and their newest project!
- Tribal Wars 2 Early Access Impressions
- Tribal Wars 2 is the latest title carrying a medieval setting, and I was one of the lucky few to get into the closed beta for this online stra...
- Shakes & Fidget: The Fortress update has arrived
- A few days ago, developer Playa Games updated MMORPG Shakes & Fidget to include a comprehensive strategy component.