Epic Everything is a collectible card game that blends traditional TCG play with real time strategy. Players may build a deck from over 200 cards, and then take turns simultaneously on a board where each player can have five cards each. Placement and positioning matter, as each card has range. New tactics emerge as players can respond in real time to each other’s plays. The game will be available on PC, OS X, iOS, and Android.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Unboard Games
- Publisher: Unboard Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Hits Xbox one on February 18th
- Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, is pleased to announce that the sports-action hit, Rocket League, will be available f
- HAWKEN: Now Free on Steam and New Developer Live Stream Schedule
- Meteor Entertainment announces free early access on Steam and Friday livestreams for HAWKEN.
- Black Desert Launch Review
- Black Desert Online is one of those MMO experiences that comes around once every five years or so.