Eon Altar is a 3D cross-platform RPG being developed by Flying Helmet Games to be played on various devices like tablets and smartphones. Up to four players can play cooperatively on their devices which are all linked to a central display, but each player’s individual character is controller by an individual device. Caves, ruins, and more await exploration from daring heroes in seek of the rarest of treasures. Devices including tablets, mobile phones, and tablet PCs running Android, Winodws 8, and iOS can all be used to seamlessly enjoy an adventure with friends. Eon Altar allows players to experience a tabletop RPG with the convenience of the portability of mobile devices and the excitement of deciding your very own character’s fate.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Flying Helmet Games
- Publisher: Flying Helmet Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Numerous devices for cross-platform play.
- +Central display, but individual movement.
- +Ease of portability
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #100 Aug 26 - Arctic Combat, SevenCore, DarkBlood, Requeim, & More
- Omer brings us the 100th MMOHut Weekly Recap with information about Arctic Combat, League of Legends, Requiem, Forsaken World, SevenCore, Dark...
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Wraps Up Closed Beta and Looks Ahead
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot announces the end of closed beta, rewards for testers, and two new planned features.