Elvenar is a fantasy, strategy, city-building MMORPG created by Innogames. The main focus of the game lies on building and upgrading a city, but players also trade, explore the world map or have strategic turn-based fights on a 3D battlefield.
Fantastic realms: Take care of the construction of your village and guide elves or humans through the dazzling realms.
Residences, workshops & more: Pick up the reigns and lead your people into a new era by laying the foundation and building your city just the way you like it.
Explore and battle: There is a myriad of areas surrounding your city just waiting for your scouts to explore and relics to uncover. Get your hands on these relics by either trading some with the province owners or fighting over them against savage creatures.
Friendly neighborhood: You are not alone in Elvenar. Numerous other tribes of elves and humans have made their home. You can visit them and take a good look at their city building progress.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 27, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +2D and 3D visuals
- +Some light exploration
- -Generic gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and up
- CPU: Intel i3 and up
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 enabled GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- Don't Starve Together Steam Early-Access Starts Monday
- Don’t Starve Together, the stand-alone multiplayer expansion to Don’t Starve, is coming to Steam Early-Access.
- EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
- In a recent Q&A, Daybreak (formerly Sony Online Entertainment) has addressed some concerns about the future of EverQuest Next and Landmark...
- Year of EverQuest Continues To Look Ahead
- Sony Online Entertainment celebrates the 15th anniversary of EverQuest with new content for all three EverQuest franchise games.