North American gamers are finally able to get their hands on Elsword, a side-scroller similar to Grand Chase and Fists of Fu. With a manga series already running in Asia, Elsword is a popular franchise which offers players story-driven action with various co-op missions. There’s also a PvP mode where gamers can battle each other and compete for rankings. Equip your character with an assortment of gear, accessories, and cosmetic items earned as you progress!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KOG
- Publisher: KOG Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Stylish graphics and art work.
- +Action oriented gameplay.
- +Co-op and competitive game modes.
- +Multiple class paths.
- -Similar to other side-scrollers already available.
- -Combat can get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel/AMD 2GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7 Series
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Effect Sequel Coming to Mobile in September
- Dead Effect was previously released on PC via Steam and the sequel is going mobile on iOS and Android.
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Stakes a Claim this May
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is officially coming to Steam this May.
- Elemental Wings Flies into Google Play and App Store
- Joycity has released Elemental Wings, a mobile game featuring a combination of vertically scrolling flying shooter, CCG and RPG.