North American gamers are finally able to get their hands on Elsword, a side-scroller similar to Grand Chase and Fists of Fu. With a manga series already running in Asia, Elsword is a popular franchise which offers players story-driven action with various co-op missions. There’s also a PvP mode where gamers can battle each other and compete for rankings. Equip your character with an assortment of gear, accessories, and cosmetic items earned as you progress!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KOG
- Publisher: KOG Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Stylish graphics and art work.
- +Action oriented gameplay.
- +Co-op and competitive game modes.
- +Multiple class paths.
- -Similar to other side-scrollers already available.
- -Combat can get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel/AMD 2GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7 Series
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Full House for Runefest 2015 as Tickets Sell Out in Record Time
- Tickets for this year’s RuneFest fan convention have now sold out.
- Plays.tv Platform Launches Today
- The Plays.tv Platform, which launches publicly today, enables game and web developers to integrate directly into the service.
- Dying Light: Nightmare Row Novel Announced
- Today Techland announced the final touches are being put on a tie-in novel based on the upcoming action survival game Dying Light. Titled Dyin...