Eldevin gives you the option to level your character however you’d like. There are six talent trees with over 200 talents, and over 100 abilities to learn. Craft your own weapons, armor, and items through the extensive crafting system. The world is very large, and you can explore wherever you like. Secrets and dungeons are waiting to be discovered across the land. Combat is real-time, and skill and strategy must be used to take down tougher monsters.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 05, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hunted Cow Studios
- Publisher: Hunted Cow Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Dynamic gameplay and questing.
- +Freedom to develop character.
- -May be too generic for a gamer.
- -Classless system may confuse newbies.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS X
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 processor or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Google’s Ingress Introduces Recruiter Medal To Enlist New Agents
- Today, Google’s Niantic Labs introduced the Recruiter Medal to Ingress, a new way to reward Ingress Agents for successfully recruiting new A...
- MicroVolts Introduces North American Beta Server
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of a special new server for MicroVolts players in North America.
- Entropia Universe: Coming to mobile devices and browsers
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today that gamers will soon be able ...