Eldevin gives you the option to level your character however you’d like. There are six talent trees with over 200 talents, and over 100 abilities to learn. Craft your own weapons, armor, and items through the extensive crafting system. The world is very large, and you can explore wherever you like. Secrets and dungeons are waiting to be discovered across the land. Combat is real-time, and skill and strategy must be used to take down tougher monsters.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 05, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hunted Cow Studios
- Publisher: Hunted Cow Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Dynamic gameplay and questing.
- +Freedom to develop character.
- -May be too generic for a gamer.
- -Classless system may confuse newbies.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS X
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 processor or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Angels Opens The Bloody Arena
- A new update to War of Angels has added the new Bloody Arena mode for PvP fanatics.
- Terra Battle Joins with The Last Story for Collaboration Content
- Mistwalker Corporation’s fans can anticipate a special update for the successful mobile and tablet role-playing game Terra Battle.
- Path of Exile Celebrates One Month Since Launch & Adds Supporter Packs
- Grinding Gear Games today announced that their popular action RPG, Path of Exile, has exceeded initial expectations just one month after the g...