Eldevin gives you the option to level your character however you’d like. There are six talent trees with over 200 talents, and over 100 abilities to learn. Craft your own weapons, armor, and items through the extensive crafting system. The world is very large, and you can explore wherever you like. Secrets and dungeons are waiting to be discovered across the land. Combat is real-time, and skill and strategy must be used to take down tougher monsters.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 05, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hunted Cow Studios
- Publisher: Hunted Cow Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Dynamic gameplay and questing.
- +Freedom to develop character.
- -May be too generic for a gamer.
- -Classless system may confuse newbies.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS X
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 processor or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix Celebrates 12th Anniversary of Final Fantasy XI
- Square Enix, Inc. is proud to announce the 12th Anniversary of FINAL FANTASY®XI.
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Wardobe System
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced the second new feature of the April 2014 Feature Pack: the Wardrobe, an account-wide system that allows you...
- Astro Empires Celebrates 7 Years
- The first Astro Empires server was released 7 years ago, the game was developed to be a persistent game universe which would continue indefini...