Eldevin gives you the option to level your character however you’d like. There are six talent trees with over 200 talents, and over 100 abilities to learn. Craft your own weapons, armor, and items through the extensive crafting system. The world is very large, and you can explore wherever you like. Secrets and dungeons are waiting to be discovered across the land. Combat is real-time, and skill and strategy must be used to take down tougher monsters.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 05, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hunted Cow Studios
- Publisher: Hunted Cow Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Dynamic gameplay and questing.
- +Freedom to develop character.
- -May be too generic for a gamer.
- -Classless system may confuse newbies.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: OpenGL 3.0 support and above
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Drift Girls reaches 1 Million Global Downloads
- Less than one week after the game was released in the United States, the first mobile racing/dating sim exploded toward 1 million downloads.
- SWTOR: Shadow of Revan Preview
- Zelus tries out the newest expansion of SWTOR - guess who's baaaaaack.
- Studio Wildcard Unveils Jurassic ARK Week
- Studio Wildcard is hosting fun events, contests and releasing new in-game content to thank everyone for making ARK a success.