A lifeless world filled with death and destruction can be yours for the taking in Edengrad.
Edengrad is a post-apocalyptic survival MMO created by Huckleberry Games. With an extensive town building, item crafting, deep social and economical system build in, players can experience what things truly could be like in a torn, destructive world.
This MMO contains tons of themes and systems including a post-apocaliptic world, freedom of sandbox gameplay, survival and crafting. Develop and increase their skills by using them multiple times over, and no character builds will be useless thanks to the games attribute system. Endgame involves running a whole city, expanding your territory and fighting hostile factions and other towns.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Huckleberry Games
- Publisher: Huckleberry Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Atmospheric world
- +Tons of survival features
- -Weak animations
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Introduces Shadow of Vanaheim for Age of Conan
- Funcom's Age of Conan introduces the brand new Hyborian Tales: Shadow of Vanaheim!
- Need for Speed World Removes Level 10 Cap for Free Users
- Need for Speed World removes level 10 cap for free to play users and becomes fully free to play.
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 2
- With our first round of class reveals this week, we’d like to go a little more in-depth about how classes function in Aura Kingdom as a whol...