Eco – Global Survival Game
Eco – Global Survival Game is a multiplayer survival game by Strange Loop Games. Players must work together to build a civilization in a finite shared world, using resources from a fully simulated ecosystem where your every action affects the lives of countless species.
Global Surival: Expand and explore while being mindful of the thousands of simulated plants and animals, all of which out their lives on a server running 24 hours a day, growing, feeding and reproducing, with their existence highly dependent on other species.
Player-run government: Propose, discuss, and vote on laws with other players, then physically preventing players from breaking the law.
Player-run enconomy: Collaborate with other players to create stores and services for other players.
Research and grow: Performing experiments to unlock new skills and gear, then use them to expand and create cities all over the world.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Strange Loop Games
- Publisher: Strange Loop Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War ROME II: Massive Free Update Out Now
- Featuring significant improvements and reworks of existing game features, this definitive edition of ROME II also comes with a massive amount ...
- Albion Online begins Closed Beta
- Sandbox Interactive today announced that players will now be able to join the Closed Beta of their medieval sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.
- Ragnarok Online Announces Start of Annual PvP Tournament
- Gravity Interactive has announced the start of their United States Ragnarok Championship (USRC).
Videos You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #89 June 10 - Lord of the Rings Online, Kartuga, Runes of Magic, Maestia, & More