Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires
Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires is a hack n’ slash title from Temco Koei and is a updated release for the original Dynasty Warriors 8 and Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends titles. Like with previous ‘Empires’ titles, it will focus more on strategical and tactical battle system. It will allow players to modify the player force’s flags, horses, and soldiers, as well as featuring large-scale strategems.
Create your own Three Kingdoms Experience: Choose from a variety of play styles that enable you to earn promotions, make slanderous statements against others, hone your skills as a warrior, and more.
New strategy and tactics: Large Scale Stratagems return from the previous Empires title, where your allies will temporarily retreat from the battlefield while these powerful tactics are unleashed, various new stratagems have been added to provide even more strategic play.
New edit mode: Editable parameters such as character facial contours, wrinkles, and facial hair, as well as new equipment and color variations, the custom character function has been greatly enhanced.
Free-to-play version available: A free trial version known as the “Free Alliances Version” will be made available for download alongside the launch of the regular game, allowing new users to play the game online with limited features.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Koei Tecmo
- Publisher: Koei Tecmo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PS Vita
- +Improved strategy features.
- +F2P version available.
- -Tedious combat.
- -F2P version severely lacking in options
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz or better
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Now in Early Access
- Larian Studios announces that Divinity: Original Sin, an original multiplayer RPG akin to Arcanum, is now available for Early Access on Steam.
- Summoner's Legion Reveals Date of Open Beta Launch
- R2Games, global publisher of free-to-play games, is announcing today the launch date of its first browser CCG, Summoner's Legion.