Dungeon League is a multiplayer dungeon crawler created by Surprise Attack Games. Players jump into a procedurally generated dungeon to battle each other (and hordes of enemies) in a series of two minute rounds pulled at random from a stack of wildly different quests.
Dungeon Crawling Action: Rounds last just two minutes and feature hordes of enemies to kill, objectives to achieve, traps to avoid and opponents to be vanquished.
RPG Tropes Everywhere: Heroes, warriors, rogues, trolls, wizards, dungeons, traps, flickering torches, goblins, loot, skills, stat points, sweet epic gear and more
Light-speed leveling: These All Stars take three or four levels at a time, man. Rapidly train your hero through their skill path between rounds
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 24, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Achebit
- Publisher: Surprise Attack
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and Up, Mac OSX 10.5 and Up, Ubuntu Linux 10.10
- CPU: Any 2.0 GHz CPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800 or Radeon® HD4800 series, 512 MB of memory
- HDD: 500 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- DarkOrbit Reloaded Now Available
- On February 4th, 2014, BigPoint Games released the next stage of their browser-based sci-fi MMO with DarkOrbit Reloaded.
- World of Tanks - Chinese Tanks on March
- Wargaming today announced details for Update 8.2 for its armored MMO action game World of Tanks. The release will add to the game a new line o...
- Legend of Silkroad closing down on Dec. 31st
- Due to developer’s difficulty, JC Planet decided to stop its service for Legend of Silkroad on December 31st, 2014, Also, forum and the webs...