Dungeon Hunter 5
Dungeon Hunter 5 is a dungeon crawling RPG by Gameloft. Based on a popular dungeon crawler series for mobile platforms, Dungeon Hunter 5 lets players experience the most intense hack ‘n’ slash game ever on mobile that will pull you deep into its fantasy world.
Single-Player Campaign: Travel through five monster-filled realms and become the most notorious warrior and hunter of them all.
Asynchronous Multiplayer: Customize your Guild Stronghold with a large variety of monster minions, manage and defend it, and slash your way through opponent Strongholds to ravage their loot.
Cooperative Gameplay: Hire your friends or other players as hired swords to help you on your fantasy adventure full of vile demons, brave warriors, and fearsome dragons.
Unrivaled Hack ‘n’ Slash Action: Discover the revamped controls and animation, bringing your warrior skills to life so you can see even more satisfying monster and demon kills at the end of your sword.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0 / Android 4.0
- HDD: 1+ GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amplitude Studios Launches "Endless Day" Event for 4th Birthday
- Amplitude’s Endless Day will unlock a mysterious set of events in each game, Endless Legend, Endless Space, and Dungeon of the Endless, enco...
- SMITE: Patch Notes: 3.14 Force of Nature
- First, let's look at Terra! Terra's a Guardian in the Roman Pantheon, Grandmother to Jupiter.
- Tree of Savior Early Access Impressions
- I adore this game. I did not expect that I would love it as much as I did.