Dungeon Fighter Online is a 2D online mulitplayer action RPG that closely resembles old school beat’ em ups like Streets of Rage & Double Dragon. DFO retains an classic arcade look and feel while featuring special effects, deep gameplay akin to fighting games and social features found in most modern MMOs.
Arcade action: Perform thousands of unique combats, battle against challenging minions and bosses
Co-op play: Team up with up to three other players to do battle across tons of dungeons in order to achieve a high score and better rewards
Player vs. Player: Compete against players from around the world in a fair and balanced arena environment.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Neople
- Publisher: Neople
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Tons of playable classes+
- Low system requirements+
- Addictive gameplay+
- -Poor visual quality on modern PCs
- -Latency issues
- -Restricted gold and trade functions
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 DUO E7500
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Any GPU with 512MB VRAM
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes Remake’s New Update Goes Live Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announced the release of a new update for its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes today. The update includes a new rank...
- IGG Launches Full Version of Galaxy Online 3
- After completing the Beta-testing phase, global game developer and publisher IGG (I Got Games) released today the full version Galaxy Online 3...
- NYCC 2015 Day 1 - Square-Enix Adventure Shooter Bonanza
- NY Comic-Con is here once more. Video games, comics and cosplay galore.