Dungeon Fighter Online is a 2D online mulitplayer action RPG that closely resembles old school beat’ em ups like Streets of Rage & Double Dragon. DFO retains an classic arcade look and feel while featuring special effects, deep gameplay akin to fighting games and social features found in most modern MMOs.
Arcade action: Perform thousands of unique combats, battle against challenging minions and bosses
Co-op play: Team up with up to three other players to do battle across tons of dungeons in order to achieve a high score and better rewards
Player vs. Player: Compete against players from around the world in a fair and balanced arena environment.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Neople
- Publisher: Neople
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- Tons of playable classes+
- Low system requirements+
- Addictive gameplay+
- -Poor visual quality on modern PCs
- -Latency issues
- -Restricted gold and trade functions
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 DUO E7500
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Any GPU with 512MB VRAM
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Future Fight Smashes Through 10 Million Downloads Worldwide
- Marvel Future Fight has officially hit the Top 10 ‘Top Free’ Apps, surpassing 10 million downloads across 118 countries in two weeks.
- New Hylek Tribes to come to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet today released details about two new tribes set to play an important role in Guild Wars 2’s upcoming expansion.
- Entropia Universe will deliver Real Cash Gaming for Virtual Reality
- The Entropia Universe platform will fully Support Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 (DK2), Valve and HTC’s SteamVR & more.