Dungeon Fighter Online
Dungeon Fighter Online is a 2D online mulitplayer action RPG that closely resembles old school beat’ em ups like Streets of Rage & Double Dragon. DFO retains an classic arcade look and feel while featuring special effects, deep gameplay akin to fighting games and social features found in most modern MMOs.
Arcade action: Perform thousands of unique combats, battle against challenging minions and bosses
Co-op play: Team up with up to three other players to do battle across tons of dungeons in order to achieve a high score and better rewards
Player vs. Player: Compete against players from around the world in a fair and balanced arena environment.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Neople
- Publisher: Neople
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Tons of playable classes+
- Low system requirements+
- Addictive gameplay+
- -Poor visual quality on modern PCs
- -Latency issues
- -Restricted gold and trade functions
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 DUO E7500
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Any GPU with 512MB VRAM
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Happy 10th Anniversary for PlanetSide 1
- As a thank you to those veterans, every former PlanetSide 1 subscriber will be granted 6 months of PlanetSide 1 membership absolutely free!
- Rocket League Releases New Items And A Free Map
- Rocket League has released today its first paid downloadable content pack and a free content update including a new map.
- Jagex Holds Large Fundraiser for SpecialEffect’s GameBlast weekend
- Jagex announces the results of its 24-hour gaming marathon in support of Special Effect's GameBlast 2014.