Dream of Mirror Online, or Domo for short, is an MMORPG soon to be republished by SubaGames. The most unique aspect is that the game has 13 playable classes, which adds a lot of variety to the game.
Races: Shura, Human, Sprite, Sylph
Classes: Blademaster, Dancer, Doctor, Fencer, Hunter, Martial Artist, Mercenary, Merchant, Musician, Shaman, Thief, Witch Doctor, Wizard
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DOMO Production
- Publisher: Suba Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Plenty of classes.
- +Flying mounts.
- +Good character customization.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Poorly designed map.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3+
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.40 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 / ATI 9200
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- MAIET Entertainment Releases KingdomZ
- MAIET Entertainment Inc., announced the global launch of its new mobile title, KingdomZ, on App Store and Google Play.
- Torchlight Available for Free on Arc for Limited Time
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced the availability of Torchligh...
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.