Dream of Mirror Online, or Domo for short, is an MMORPG soon to be republished by SubaGames. The most unique aspect is that the game has 13 playable classes, which adds a lot of variety to the game.
Races: Shura, Human, Sprite, Sylph
Classes: Blademaster, Dancer, Doctor, Fencer, Hunter, Martial Artist, Mercenary, Merchant, Musician, Shaman, Thief, Witch Doctor, Wizard
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DOMO Production
- Publisher: Suba Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Plenty of classes.
- +Flying mounts.
- +Good character customization.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Poorly designed map.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3+
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.40 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 / ATI 9200
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project CARS Cruises Past the Finish Line
- Project CARS aims to deliver the most authentic, beautiful, intense and technically-advanced racing game ever developed
- Netmarble Reveals Highly Anticipated Mobile Game, IDEA
- Netmarble announced that IDEA (working title) is targeted to launch in South Korea this July with a North America release to follow.
- Eden Eternal Review
- Comparable to other X-Legend titles like Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga there’s a nice variety innovative features that adds to its appeal.