Dream of Mirror Online, or Domo for short, is an MMORPG soon to be republished by SubaGames. The most unique aspect is that the game has 13 playable classes, which adds a lot of variety to the game.
Races: Shura, Human, Sprite, Sylph
Classes: Blademaster, Dancer, Doctor, Fencer, Hunter, Martial Artist, Mercenary, Merchant, Musician, Shaman, Thief, Witch Doctor, Wizard
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DOMO Production
- Publisher: Suba Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Plenty of classes.
- +Flying mounts.
- +Good character customization.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Poorly designed map.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3+
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.40 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 / ATI 9200
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta? Open Beta? What It All Means
- With so many free to play MMORPGs launching lately, I've seen a lot of people asking “What does closed beta mean?” or “What does open beta mea
- Riot Games Reveals League of Legends Patch 5.11
- Riot Games is giving their Dominion and Twisted Treeline maps a bit of love in the latest League of Legends patch 5.11.
- Elsword Transformation Review Update
- Taylor Lux looks at Elsword after MMOHut's original review, seeing how the game has evolved in recent years - and gives a new verdict.