*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Dream of Mirror Online, or Domo for short, is an MMORPG soon to be republished by SubaGames. The most unique aspect is that the game has 13 playable classes, which adds a lot of variety to the game.
Races: Shura, Human, Sprite, Sylph
Classes: Blademaster, Dancer, Doctor, Fencer, Hunter, Martial Artist, Mercenary, Merchant, Musician, Shaman, Thief, Witch Doctor, Wizard
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DOMO Production
- Publisher: Suba Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Plenty of classes.
- +Flying mounts.
- +Good character customization.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Poorly designed map.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3+
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.40 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 / ATI 9200
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Set to Go Under the Sea
- Wargaming, inspired by the interest in their upcoming naval team arena battler, World of Warships, has decided to take the next step.
- Tribes Ascend: Closed Beta Preview
- Hi-Rez Studios seems poised to inject some life into the Tribes series through its latest online game, Tribes Ascend.
- NGames Announces the Classes for Abyss Dark Arisen
- Players can choose between the classes of Mage, Warrior, or a Priest.