*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Dream of Mirror Online, or Domo for short, is an MMORPG soon to be republished by SubaGames. The most unique aspect is that the game has 13 playable classes, which adds a lot of variety to the game.
Races: Shura, Human, Sprite, Sylph
Classes: Blademaster, Dancer, Doctor, Fencer, Hunter, Martial Artist, Mercenary, Merchant, Musician, Shaman, Thief, Witch Doctor, Wizard
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DOMO Production
- Publisher: Suba Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Plenty of classes.
- +Flying mounts.
- +Good character customization.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Poorly designed map.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3+
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.40 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 / ATI 9200
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Review
- At last comes Guild Wars 2, successor of the much cherished title of the same name, after long months of teasing us with videos and betas.
- Rappelz Review
- Don't let the weird name fool you. Rappelz is one fantasy MMORPG we can consider almost a classic, but not shelved and forgotten.
- Cross Server Warfare comes to Siegelord
- Siegelord's cross server battles are about to commence- are you prepared for all out war?