Dragon of Legends
Dragon of Legends is a multi-platform, free-to-play 2D Action MMORPG with pixel-styled retro graphics.
Dragon of Legends promises a lore-rich world, with every region and quest packed with story that has been researched and fully developed. Players will also be able to shape the game world, including submitting original artwork for a community vote to be included in on the game. The game features an action combat system, with real-time skill based combat instead of passive combat or tab-based targeting.
Designed for cross-platform play, Dragon of Legends will be available on PC, Linux, Mac, and both iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Thrive Games
- Publisher: Thrive Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Introduces The Stormherald
- Supernova introduces their latest commander to the lineup: The Stormherald.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: Community Livestream & Economy Patch Live
- Aventurine SA addresses custom roles and the economy with its latest patch and stream event for Darkfall Unholy Wars.
- Chronicle: Runescape Legends - Launching on May 26th
- The countdown to the launch of Chronicle: RuneScape Legends has begun, as Jagex today confirmed the next generation card game will arrive on