Dota 2 is the acclaimed, stand-alone sequel to the Defense of the Ancients mod for Warcraft III. With furious multiplayer arena action, the goal of each match is to destroy your opposition’s stronghold. Getting there will not be easy, however. Players will have to contend with waves of lesser units, as well as other players defending their territory and seeking the destruction of your own. Defeat opponents to earn gold, buy equipment and level up to earn and upgrade your skills for victory!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 09, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Valve
- Publisher: Valve
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Stays true to original material.
- +All heroes available to be played right away.
- +Day and Night cycle that influences gameplay.
- +No pay to win advantage.
- -Community can be toxic.
- -Heavy learning curve for newcomers to the game/genre.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Mac OSX, or Ubuntu Linux
- CPU: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
- HDD: 8GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- HiRez Reveals new Goddess Nemesis with Patch Notes Stream
- And this week the latest addition to the roster appears to be none other than the Greek Goddess of Retribution alongside a special Russian the...
- Armored Warfare Early Access 4 Adds Major Updates and 24 Hour Access
- The next phase of Early Access testing includes content updates with new vehicles, maps, enhanced rebalancing and retrofits.
- SMITE "New" Wa Kit Revealed
- Moments ago on Twitch.TV, HiRez Studios revealed the updated kit of Chinese Goddess, Nu Wa. While fans of this third person MOBA were unsure w...