Don’t Starve Together
Don’t Starve Together is a multiplayer expansion for Don’t Starve, allowing friends or strangers to survive together. The game will support public and private games, and carry all the normal features of Don’t Starve, with special multiplayer balancing.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Klei Entertainment
- Publisher: Klei Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Highly anticipated multiplayer modes.
- +Free expansion (requires base game).
- -Some differences from main game due to multiplayer balancing.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 1.7+ GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Extra Life Raises $3.7 Million Despite DDoS Attack
- “We’re all still a little stunned someone would want to hurt a program that’s helping hospitalized kids,” said Jeromy ‘Doc’ Adams,...
- Uncharted Waters Online Gets Steam Powered
- The popular naval MMO has now hit Steam, with special packages available for eager adventurers.
- "Uncanny" Event Arrives in Silkroad Online
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced its exciting new event, the “Uncanny Part 1,” for its long-running wo...