Don’t Starve Together
Don’t Starve Together is a multiplayer expansion for Don’t Starve, allowing friends or strangers to survive together. The game will support public and private games, and carry all the normal features of Don’t Starve, with special multiplayer balancing.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Klei Entertainment
- Publisher: Klei Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Highly anticipated multiplayer modes.
- +Free expansion (requires base game).
- -Some differences from main game due to multiplayer balancing.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 1.7+ GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Cu Chulainn God in Review
- He tows the “company line” in that he’s probably as complicated as his compatriot, The Morrigan.
- Epigenesis Introduces Single Player Mode, All New Legacy Arena Level
- Dead Shark Triplepunch announces the addition of a single player mode and a Legacy Arena to Epigenesis.