Don’t Starve Together
Don’t Starve Together is a multiplayer expansion for Don’t Starve, allowing friends or strangers to survive together. The game will support public and private games, and carry all the normal features of Don’t Starve, with special multiplayer balancing.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Klei Entertainment
- Publisher: Klei Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Highly anticipated multiplayer modes.
- +Free expansion (requires base game).
- -Some differences from main game due to multiplayer balancing.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 1.7+ GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- HIT Global Launch Developer Interview
- We had the chance to speak with Yong-Hyun Park, Creator of HIT, to learn more about this mobile phenomena.
- Legend of Edda Starts Second Closed Beta
- New content and features debut in the second closed beta for Legend of Edda: Vengeance, running February 14-25.
- EVE Online’s Galatea Release Brings Chaos to Amarr Space
- As EVE Online’s Galatea release went live today, New Eden is still reeling from one of the most dramatic events in its rich history.