Don’t Starve Together
Don’t Starve Together is a multiplayer expansion for Don’t Starve, allowing friends or strangers to survive together. The game will support public and private games, and carry all the normal features of Don’t Starve, with special multiplayer balancing.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Klei Entertainment
- Publisher: Klei Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Highly anticipated multiplayer modes.
- +Free expansion (requires base game).
- -Some differences from main game due to multiplayer balancing.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 1.7+ GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft: "Tanks Are Rollin' Out!" Update Now Available
- Robot creation/destruction game Robocraft has released it's next big content update titled "Tanks Are Rollin' Out!".
- Splash Damage’s Upcoming FPS Dirty Bomb Now Exclusively on Steam
- Nexon America has announced a partnership with Valve to bring its PC first-person shooter Dirty Bomb exclusively to the Steam platform.