Dofus is an MMORPG that features turn-based tactical combat similar to RPGs such as Disgaea or Final Fantasy Tactics. Players can join up with others from around the world and explore the realm of Incarnam. Dofus is developed using Adobe Flash, so it can be played browser game or using a downlodable client.
A vast world: Step into the World of Twelve and explore its vast, lush landscapes, its gloomy moors and its many treasures.
Tons of classes: Treasure hunter, fearless warrior, summoner of voodoo dolls, and more.
Turn-based combat: take your turn to perform your actions, then observe those of the other players and monsters. Form a group of up to 8 players and attack the meanest monsters around.
Tons of events: DOFUS has a special calendar. Each month has its own protector, who imposes his or her character and wishes on the month and its weather and several different events for players to enjoy and engage in.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2004
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Several classes to choose from
- +In-depth profession system
- +Low-spec system requirements
- -Limited visual options
- -Severely limited F2P content and options
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Mac OS, Linux
- CPU: 2 GHz CPU or faster
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB for Mac, Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- GPU: Any modern GPU
- HDD: 5GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Renowned Anime, Comic and Game Artists Join Alteil: Horizons
- The team behind Horizons includes veterans from the massively popular Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise and artists known for work on Zelda & Final Fant...
- InnoGames Starts Developing with Unreal Engine
- InnoGames will develop a role-playing game for iOS and Android with the engine.
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 1 Recap
- The buzzword of today is: Insanity! Even without the presence of Riot, Day One of Pax was intense to say the least.