*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Dofus is an MMORPG that features turn-based tactical combat similar to RPGs such as Disgaea or Final Fantasy Tactics. Players can join up with others from around the world and explore the realm of Incarnam. Dofus is developed using Adobe Flash, so it can be played browser game or using a downlodable client.
A vast world: Step into the World of Twelve and explore its vast, lush landscapes, its gloomy moors and its many treasures.
Tons of classes: Treasure hunter, fearless warrior, summoner of voodoo dolls, and more.
Turn-based combat: take your turn to perform your actions, then observe those of the other players and monsters. Form a group of up to 8 players and attack the meanest monsters around.
Tons of events: DOFUS has a special calendar. Each month has its own protector, who imposes his or her character and wishes on the month and its weather and several different events for players to enjoy and engage in.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2004
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Several classes to choose from
- +In-depth profession system
- +Low-spec system requirements
- -Limited visual options
- -Severely limited F2P content and options
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Mac OS, Linux
- CPU: 2 GHz CPU or faster
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB for Mac, Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- GPU: Any modern GPU
- HDD: 5GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- WolfTeam Reloaded Announced
- WolfTeam, the high-octane sci-fi MMOFPS from Aeria Games, has just relaunched as WolfTeam Reloaded!
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.