DOFUS Touch is a free-to-play mobile fantasy MMORPG developed by ANKAMA Games for iOS and Android and is expecting to see an NA release in 2016. In Dofus Touch you can become one of 15 very different character classes, each with their own distinct playstyle, and go on the ultimate adventure in search of legendary dragon eggs. Around every corner you’ll encounter fierce creatures, deadly bosses, and players from all around the world that can help you on your way to success. Not to mention you have 200 full levels to rise and grow through, becoming an even more experienced warrior with stronger and stronger equipment.
Don’t think the fun ends there though! A wide variety of professions are available for you to take up and craft or gather your way to riches. No matter whether you’re a warrior, merchant, or diplomat you’ll have friends everywhere you go to give you helpful tips and work alongside. You’re actions will directly contribute to the flow of the economy as well. Bakers, fisherman, tailors, breeders, and hunters all have their own place in DOFUS Touch’s limitless universe.
If you’re feeling especially community-oriented you can join up with one of the game’s Guilds or form your own that you will lead to greatness. Guilds make it much easier to organize and execute raids, and by participating in a Guild you can even take part in action-packed Guild wars. PvP is also available in 3v3 arena battles, 1v1 matches, and alliance confrontations.
Do you have what it takes to rise through 200 levels of adventure and action? Prove it by participating in a community of players skilled in all types of crafts, but most importantly create your very own legend that they will be telling until the end of time throughout the World of Twelve!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ANKAMA GAMES
- Publisher: ANKAMA GAMES
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Numerous, different classes to play as.
- +Tons of professions to choose from.
- +Real economy to influence.
- -Lack of variety in early quests.
- -Buggy and graphical issues currently.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0 / Android 4.0 or later
- HDD: 21 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: Mage trainee Apprentice Now Available
- Update 1.7 is here, and Gameforge is expanding the hero ranks in Orcs Must Die! Unchained with the high-spirited Apprentice. Heroes are now al...
- Dicetiny: New board game/dungeon crawler coming soon for PC
- Fakedice, an independent developer based in Korea announced today their development of DICETINY, a PC board game mashed with dungeon crawler a...
- Requiem Launches Facebook Version
- Gravity Interactive officially launched the Facebook version of Requiem today.