Divine Souls is a 3D MMORPG developed by the Korean studio Game Prix. Divine Souls has fast paced gameplay similar to those found in arcade brawlers. Players will be able to clear instanced stages littered with monsters and a boss waiting at the end. Play cooperatively to clear stages on various difficulty settings, or take to the arena and battle it out against other players! Divine Souls offers the most fluid combat mechanics ever seen in a free to play MMORPG, and each class has a long list of combos that players can pull off.
Fighter (M) – A natural born melee class. He hits, grabs, and throws his enemies with his powerful gauntlet.
Slasher (F) – Slashers use various swords to deal lethal damage to their opponents. They have an elegant yet fast paced attack style.
Mage (F) – Equipped with a staff, Mages deal heavy damage at close and long range.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GamePrix
- Publisher: Wicked Interactive (SubaGames)
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast paced, brawler style gameplay.
- +Unique steampunk theme.
- +Many skills and builds for each class.
- +PvP modes.
- -Expect to repeat each dungeons many times.
- -Limited, gender locked class choices.
- -Limited persistent world, mostly instanced dungeons.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 and newer
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2GB RAM or greater
- GPU: NVidia 8000 or Higher
- HDD: 10 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Join Respen's Marvelous Game in Neverwinter - April Fool's Event
- Perfect World Entertainment announces a special limited-time event for Neverwinter's April Fool's.
- Jagged Alliance Online resets with new update
- Jagged Alliance Online has released a major new update that includes PvP changes and an account reset.
- Black Desert Online Name Registration Opens Tuesday
- Black Desert Online fans, a quick reminder: name registration will be available tomorrow, Tuesday February 9.