Divine Souls is a 3D MMORPG developed by the Korean studio Game Prix. Divine Souls has fast paced gameplay similar to those found in arcade brawlers. Players will be able to clear instanced stages littered with monsters and a boss waiting at the end. Play cooperatively to clear stages on various difficulty settings, or take to the arena and battle it out against other players! Divine Souls offers the most fluid combat mechanics ever seen in a free to play MMORPG, and each class has a long list of combos that players can pull off.
Fighter (M) – A natural born melee class. He hits, grabs, and throws his enemies with his powerful gauntlet.
Slasher (F) – Slashers use various swords to deal lethal damage to their opponents. They have an elegant yet fast paced attack style.
Mage (F) – Equipped with a staff, Mages deal heavy damage at close and long range.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GamePrix
- Publisher: Wicked Interactive (SubaGames)
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast paced, brawler style gameplay.
- +Unique steampunk theme.
- +Many skills and builds for each class.
- +PvP modes.
- -Expect to repeat each dungeons many times.
- -Limited, gender locked class choices.
- -Limited persistent world, mostly instanced dungeons.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 and newer
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2GB RAM or greater
- GPU: NVidia 8000 or Higher
- HDD: 10 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rustbucket Rumble Beta Review
- Rustbucket Rumble is a unique 2-D arena fighter, with stages set up similar to Super Smash Brothers or Playstation All-Stars.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Now Available
- The content pack features four new multiplayer maps, taking players to iconic locations around the world.
- Oculus Announces Consumer Version
- Today, we’re incredibly excited to announce that the Oculus Rift will be shipping to consumers in Q1 2016, with pre-orders later this year.