Divine Souls is a 3D MMORPG developed by the Korean studio Game Prix. Divine Souls has fast paced gameplay similar to those found in arcade brawlers. Players will be able to clear instanced stages littered with monsters and a boss waiting at the end. Play cooperatively to clear stages on various difficulty settings, or take to the arena and battle it out against other players! Divine Souls offers the most fluid combat mechanics ever seen in a free to play MMORPG, and each class has a long list of combos that players can pull off.
Fighter (M) – A natural born melee class. He hits, grabs, and throws his enemies with his powerful gauntlet.
Slasher (F) – Slashers use various swords to deal lethal damage to their opponents. They have an elegant yet fast paced attack style.
Mage (F) – Equipped with a staff, Mages deal heavy damage at close and long range.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GamePrix
- Publisher: Wicked Interactive (SubaGames)
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast paced, brawler style gameplay.
- +Unique steampunk theme.
- +Many skills and builds for each class.
- +PvP modes.
- -Expect to repeat each dungeons many times.
- -Limited, gender locked class choices.
- -Limited persistent world, mostly instanced dungeons.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 and newer
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2GB RAM or greater
- GPU: NVidia 8000 or Higher
- HDD: 10 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall: July 2015 Founder's Update
- The co-founders of ArtCraft Entertainment - developers of Crowfall - have released their July 2015 community update newsletter.
- Cannon Brawl: Now Available
- Featured as a PAX 10 selection, as well as having won the Activision Independent Games award, Cannon Brawl is the highly anticipated debut tit...
- Doom Returns with Solo Campaign and id Multiplayer
- Developed by ID Software and published by Bethesda, the grand daddy of the first-person shooter genre, Doom, has announced a comeback