Disciples Of The Storm
Disciples Of The Storm is a fast-paced RTS game by Storm Isle Productions. As a successor to the original 1997 RTS game NetWar: Islands at War, Disciples of the Storm focuses on four factions based on Wind, Rain, Thunder and Sun. Players will play as one of these four factions and battle for control over floating islands in the sky.
Fast gameplay: Fast pace game play focus on capturing and holding islands and control of paths through islands are vital to victory.
Bridging system: Custom bridging and placement system which allows placement of different bridge types allowing for construction of bridge networks to support both resource collection and expanding the battle front.
Tower offense: Use different static defense and attack units with the ability to be built linked off side of bridge end s allow for construction of both on islands and out over the void of the sky.
Random Map Generatio: Supports on the fly map generation for both island generation in island shapes and with placement of islands and resources allowing for each multiplayer game to be unique.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Storm Isle Productions
- Publisher: Storm Isle Productions
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- (System Requirements not yet known)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Duel Launches Home of Magicians JERHNA Update
- NEXON freshens up Mabinogi Duel with its latest Generation 3 update, Home of Magicians JERHNA.
- Channel The Power of Rage in DC Universe Online: War of the Light
- DC Universe Online announces the news of a new DLC pack, War of the Light, introducing a new power set and storyline for players.