Digimon Masters Online
Digimon Masters is a MMORPG by movegames that happens to mostly be known for a previous Digimon game named Digimon Battle Online. It puts players in the role of a variety of trainers boasting different stats, and lets them pick amongst a few starting digimons before sending them out into the world. If you’re a fan of the show who dreams of nothing less than riding your own digimon around then try this game. Otherwise, you might find this a pale contender to the many other free games out there. Alternatively, it boasts an interesting capture mechanic that might catch the interest of some, or prove tedious to others. This is one of those cases where you either love it or hate it.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: movegames
- Publisher: movegames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large variety of Digimon.
- +Digimental System provides great customization options.
- +Some Digimon are useable as mounts.
- -Environments re-used and recycled.
- -Requires a LOT of grinding.
- -Cash Shop hatching system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Pentium 4
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: GeForce 6200
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Strategy Focus Group Test Registration Now Open
- HanbitSoft Inc. is recruiting 300 participants for the Focus Group Test of Space Strategy, an AR space battle game.
- City of Steam Arkadia Offers Sneak Peek of 2.6 Features
- Mechanist Games has offered a sneak peek of two new features coming in Update 2.6 for City of Steam Arkadia: Inter-Server Wars and The Tower.
- Eldevin 1st Expansion Arrives April 3rd
- Hunted Cow Studios has just announced the highly anticipated expansion for their award-winning browser game, Eldevin.