Digimon Masters Online
Digimon Masters is a MMORPG by movegames that happens to mostly be known for a previous Digimon game named Digimon Battle Online. It puts players in the role of a variety of trainers boasting different stats, and lets them pick amongst a few starting digimons before sending them out into the world. If you’re a fan of the show who dreams of nothing less than riding your own digimon around then try this game. Otherwise, you might find this a pale contender to the many other free games out there. Alternatively, it boasts an interesting capture mechanic that might catch the interest of some, or prove tedious to others. This is one of those cases where you either love it or hate it.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: movegames
- Publisher: Joymax
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large variety of Digimon.
- +Digimental System provides great customization options.
- +Some Digimon are useable as mounts.
- -Environments re-used and recycled.
- -Requires a LOT of grinding.
- -Cash Shop hatching system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Pentium 4
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: GeForce 6200
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Closed Beta 2 Announced
- Nexon has announced the second closed beta phase for its upcoming MMORPG, Riders of Icarus.
- Silkroad Online Ignites Part 4 Update With New PvP Mode
- Survival Arena, special boosts, and more come with Silkroad Online's Ignite Part 4 update!
- Firefall Announces Beta Weekends
- Red 5 Studios has announced today that they will host a series of Firefall "Beta Weekends."