Digimon Masters Online
Digimon Masters is a MMORPG by movegames that happens to mostly be known for a previous Digimon game named Digimon Battle Online. It puts players in the role of a variety of trainers boasting different stats, and lets them pick amongst a few starting digimons before sending them out into the world. If you’re a fan of the show who dreams of nothing less than riding your own digimon around then try this game. Otherwise, you might find this a pale contender to the many other free games out there. Alternatively, it boasts an interesting capture mechanic that might catch the interest of some, or prove tedious to others. This is one of those cases where you either love it or hate it.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: movegames
- Publisher: Joymax
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large variety of Digimon.
- +Digimental System provides great customization options.
- +Some Digimon are useable as mounts.
- -Environments re-used and recycled.
- -Requires a LOT of grinding.
- -Cash Shop hatching system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Pentium 4
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: GeForce 6200
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade - Founders Access Detailed
- The development team behind W40K Eternal Crusade has just announced new details for their Founders Access program.
- Kingdom Under Fire II (SEA): CBT Annouced; Client Download Available
- MMOG.asia will officially opens their servers for Kingdom Under fire II CBT on 6th May. In lights of the excitement, MMOG.asia has also releas...
- Trove Mantle of Power Expansion Head Start Now Available
- The Mantle of Power expansion is free to all players beginning on April 26; a head start for pre-purchase begins today.