Finally, a MMORPG based on the Digimon Franchise! WeMade Entertainment, the same developer behind such titles as Mir 2, The Legend of Mir 3, and Avalon Heroes have published the game here in North America. Digimon Battle has a turn based combat system and gives players to ability to catch Digimon and use them in battle against evil Digimon. The game is aimed at children and has a classic point-and-click control scheme where the mouse controls movement and combat. Keyboard shortcuts are also used to speed up gameplay.
Takato Matsuki – Likes to draw Digimon and play card games with friends. Not proficient in handling cards, but has an outstanding ability to interact with partner digimon.
Henry Wong – Highly skilled with computers and using cards. He became a tamer to fight against evil monsters.
Rika Nonaka – Very intelligent and highly skilled with cards. She is a bit cold hearted.
Jeri Katou – A new tamer, she tends to be sloppy but has exceptional skill at handling Digimon.
Gigimon – Armed with sharp teeth, Gigimon is capable of taking on much larger Digimon. Its skill is Hot Bite.
Viximon – An elusive Digimon that only moves under moonlight. Its skill is Killer Boulder which transforms Viximon into a boulder and emits a poisonous gas.
Gummymon – A genetically unstable Digimon armed with a solid horn. Its skill is Double Bubble which shoots out bubbles.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: MoveGames
- Publisher: WeMade Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Based on a popular franchise.
- +Simple straight forward gameplay.
- +Varied gameplay.
- -Dated graphics.
- -Limited character creation options.
- -Designed for young children, may not hold your attention for long. -
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98 / 2000 / XP /Vista / 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or better
- RAM: 256 MB RAM or more
- GPU: 16 MB video memory or more
- HDD: 1 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cynane the Queen Slayer Joins the Total War: ARENA Battlefield
- Cynane the Queen Slayer, the brilliant female military strategist and field commander, is available to play in a new update that is live now.
- PvP Details for DK Online Released
- Aeria Games has provided more information on the variety of PvP modes DK Online will have to offer, and how the various classes perform their ...
- Xyrality publishes a new MMO: World Clash
- Xyrality publishes World Clash, a brand new title for both iOS and Android.