Dicetiny is a mashup of strategic board and card games, set in a world filled with parody. The evil villain, “Dead Serious” plans to rule the “Middle Board” and it is up to the player to wield spells and armies to stop their advances. A combination of dice, ccg and tabletop elements are all combined into a humorous take on the fantasy genre.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fakedice
- Publisher: Fakedice
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Mac, Steam
- + Fun fantasy classes with their own unique cards.
- + Very solid card gameplay.
- + Short games for more flexible gametime.
- - Playing against AI becomes boring/repetitive fast.
- - Everything in the game is random, which can be frustrating.
- - Unable to be purchased due to legal issues.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 service pack 1 or later, OSX 10.9 or Higher
- CPU: 2.0+ Ghz Dual-Core CPU or better
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 400 series or better, (1GB Video RAM required)
- HDD: 512 MB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- New events and items in Grand Chase & Trickster Online
- SG Interactive has announced some fun news for players of Grand Chase and Trickster Online.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Closed Beta Update 1.6 Adds Hero & Much More
- Several exciting new updates are now available for the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta, including the brand new hero, Ancestor, just i...
- Requiem Now Available In Your Browser
- Gravity Interactive has announced the launch of a browser-based version of Requiem.