Diabotical is a frenetic arena first person shooter (FPS), created for Windows PC. The game is being developed by a team that includes former Quake developers and eSports professionals, with a goal of bringing back the genuine arena FPS experience.
Diabotical promises expansive customization, social features, competitive features, and more. The game’s feature list includes:
Gameplay: Seven weapons, enhanced movement, power-ups, gadgets, and other pick-ups with no loadouts or regen items.
Game Modes: Team Death Match, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, Duel, Combat Arena, Defrag, Wingbot, & more.
Competitive Features: Matchmaking, solo queue, team queue, LAN support, dedicated servers, comprehensive stats, in-game tournament system, chat, calendar, custom tournaments.
Robot Customization: Skins, stickers, announcer sound packs, voice chips, taunts, animations, and customizable HUDs.
Map customization: Multi-user map editor, free and open modding support.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: The GD Studio
- Publisher: The GD Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Dragon Knights
- Aeria Games has announced its new action MMO Dragon Knights as a PvP-focused, graphically striking 3D fantasy role-playing game.
- SOE Announces Holiday Festivities & More
- The weather outside might be frightful, but Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) is bringing forth some game features that are quite delightful!
- Daybreak Games Releases Key Managers from Everquest Franchise
- The layoff confirmations continue to rise by the moment including Lead Content Designer for Everquest Next, Steve Danuser. As our Most Anticip...