Devouring Stars is an indie strategy game developed by Nerial and is available for purchase on steam for PC, Mac, and Linux. In Devouring Stars you can play as a tribe of godlike entities trapped in Tartarus that now have the chance to take control of the stars, as well as their own fate. Your entities have the ability to take control of the stars and devour them, creating nebulas that will protect them from harm. By merging your entities together you will even be able to create new, advanced units with special abilities, allowing for varying strategies you can use to take down your opponents. By using your strategical skills and unique mechanics to your advantage you might just be able to take over the cosmos!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 03, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Nerial
- Publisher: BulkyPix
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Unique mechanics.
- +Entity combinations allow for differing strategies.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+ OR OSX 10.6.8+ OR Ubuntu 12.04
- CPU: 1.6 GHz DualCore
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: 256 MB 3D Graphics Card with OpenGL support
- HDD: 500 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Xbox One Beta Review
- Though this is a closed beta, and a little behind the main game in terms of Gods released, and patched content, it is the exact same game.
- Elsword Summer Pro Am Kicks Off
- KOG Games, together with ORIGIN PC, today announces the start of its Elsword Summer 2015 Pro-Am tournament.
- Lime Odyssey Dev Blog #3
- Lime Odyssey developers talk about the second of the game's races, the Turga.