Descent: Underground is a “six degrees of freedom” space shooter, where pilots pitch, yaw, and roll in crazy asteroid bases looking to claim resources and kills. A rebirth of the classic Descent, Descent: Underground aims to use new gaming technology to bring a new generation of gamers the epic, frantic space action.
Descent: Underground offers eight ship classes, each with their own specifications and role niche. Players can compete in multiple modes and maps that include environmental hazards, destructible environments, and hidden secrets. Multiplayer rankings will include both kill streaks and resource gathering, and players can join together into “corporations” to compete in massive tournaments for rewards and fame.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Descendent Studios
- Publisher: Descendent Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Six degrees of freedom combat.
- +Support for large scale tournaments and leaderboards.
- -Buy to play with microtransactions.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lionsgate and Kabam Release The Hunger Games: Panem Rising
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, has partnered with Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), a premier next generation globa...
- SMITE Kuzenbo God in Review
- Powerful, crafty, but somehow still a bit stupid, Kuzenbo is an interesting creature.