Demon Crusade features turn-based battlegrounds, which can be cooperative and include a partner. The player and their partner collaborate, using tactical thinking and strategy to bring down large groups of enemies. Everything from unit formation to flanking are included in the mechanics of these battles. The AI in Demon Crusade is advertised as being complex and challenging, with no two fights being truly the same. Enemies learn from player strategies and field complex decisions and maneuvers of their own. A player’s ability to defeat foes rests in tactical skill, more than anything else.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Game321
- Publisher: Game321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up to date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Myth Angels Online Closed Beta Begins October 6
- Myth Angels Online closed beta begins October 6. The new free to play MMORPG from UserJoy looks and plays like Angels Online.
- Crytek: Coming to Gamescom 2014
- Crytek today announced that they will be among the attendees at Gamescom 2014, where they will invite players to battle it out in Arena of Fat...
- RF Online Review
- Even with RF Online’s obvious flaws, the game is still incredibly polished and has a lot to offer.