Demon Crusade features turn-based battlegrounds, which can be cooperative and include a partner. The player and their partner collaborate, using tactical thinking and strategy to bring down large groups of enemies. Everything from unit formation to flanking are included in the mechanics of these battles. The AI in Demon Crusade is advertised as being complex and challenging, with no two fights being truly the same. Enemies learn from player strategies and field complex decisions and maneuvers of their own. A player’s ability to defeat foes rests in tactical skill, more than anything else.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Game321
- Publisher: Game321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up to date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimlands now on Kickstarter
- Cancelled by publisher gamigo, Grimlands is now hitting Kickstarter with its developer behind it.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Roars Onto Early Access
- ARK: Survival Evolved is now available on Steam Early Access for the launch discount price of $24.99 (retail $29.99).
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Helm's Deep Expansion Launch Date Set
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today that The Lord of the Rings Online™: Helm’s Deep™, the next expansion to the award...