Deer Hunter 2014
Deer Hunter 2014 is a free to play, mobile sport hunting experience. Travel to locations both common and exotic as you hunt down big game. Over 100 animal species, including predators, await your skill. Customize your weapons through upgrades, collect trophies for big kills, and participate in community club hunts for extra rewards.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Glu Mobile
- Publisher: Glu Mobile
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Great graphics.
- +Weapon customization.
- +Over 100 species to hunt.
- -Lacks some realism.
- -Lots of ads.
- System Requirements:
- iOS: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android: Requires Android 3.0 or later.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xing Tian's Mountain Challenge!
- From September 15th-October 3rd, we'll be some of the fine folks participating in the Xing Tian Mountain Charity Challenge.
- Dungeons And Dragons Online Launches Menace Of The Underdark
- Turbine has released the first expansion for Dungeons and Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark.
- Unsung Story Clarifies PvP Aspects
- In a Kickstarter update today, the Unsung Story team offered some clarification on the PvP aspects of their development.