Deckbound Heroes is a unique CCG created by EVA Plexus. As a collection of digital collectible card games that share the same set of cards, every card is backed by a Bitcoin transaction and as such has a permanent, identifiable record on the blockchain.
Static Cards: Take claim to permanent, non-proprietary cards that can be played in Deckbound games and elsewhere
Variety: Enjoy interesting variety created from the cards themselves through their cryptographic identities
Play your way: abilities and attributes of cards relate to different games and card types in different ways, allowing games to evolve properly
Bitcoin Enabled: Game histories, card levelling, player experience and applied augments form a permanent part of a card’s identity, readable by anyone from the Bitcoin blockchain.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EVA Plexus
- Publisher: EVA Plexus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor: Coming to Steam Early Access
- Trion Worlds today announced that Atlas Reactor, its competitive team tactics game currently in closed beta, is now available in Early Access
- Everquest Next Development to Continue Despite Layoffs
- Despite the recent string of layoffs at Daybreak Games and just announced resignation of Matt Hiby, former creative director for Planetside 2,...
- Elsword Introduces new Professions and Dungeons Revamps
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces all new Professions and Dungeon Revamps f...