Dead Star is a top-down twin-stick multiplayer space shooter being developed by Armature Studio for PC and PS4. In Dead Star players can participate in heated 10v10 and 5v5 multiplayer spaceship battles. For the crimes you have committed you’ve been banished to the Wastes, a prison space in the galaxy. It is here that you must fight for survival by upgrading your defenses, capturing outposts, and mining ore for upgrades.
You can choose from a variety of ships to enter battles with, each with differing sets of abilities that can be upgraded depending on the playstyle you want your ship to have. New skins can also be unlocked for your ships the more you play with them, showing yourself off on the battlefield in style.
Every battle you participate in will be unique! Dead Star creates new regions of space with every match, including different dynamic events, base types, and nebulas so that no two of your matches will ever be the same on your road to becoming the galaxy’s greatest, most notorious pilot.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Armature Studio
- Publisher: Armature Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Ships customizable to playstyle.
- +Ship skins to earn.
- +Randomly generated maps.
- -Unbalanced gameplay.
- -Limited replayability.
- -Special missions rely on rare drops to unlock.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Dual Core 3.00 ghz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 560 / ATI Radeon R7 260 or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Unsheathed Today
- Set in the rugged deserts and isolated steppes of Jianghu, Gilded Wasteland players take on the evil Eminence School in its final stronghold.
- GTA Online: Adversary Modes and More Coming March 10th
- Next week, Heists will deliver a brand new gameplay experience to GTA Online, offering players the chance to team up to take down big scores. ...
- Earthrise gains new developer
- Earthrise, sandbox MMORPG originally published and developed by Masthead Studios, has gained a new developer.