Dead Matter is a solo or co-op sandbox survival horror game set in a post apocalyptic Alberta, Canada. Fight to live another day in a zombie-devastated world by scavenging for weapons and food across a variety of diverse environments dictated by tactic-changing day/night and weather cycles.
Take cover from the elements by building up a home base and outfitting it with barricades, running water, and even electricity. Additionally, you’ll be able to cultivate and grow food on a farm as well as making everything else you’ll need to survive with the expansive crafting system.
Play the way you want, customize every aspect of the way you look and play with an incredible wealth of options – Dead Matter is all about putting player expression first.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Quantum Integrity Software
- Publisher: Quantum Integrity Software
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit+/Mac OS X 10.9.2+
- CPU: Quad-core Intel/AMD processor 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX/AMD Radeon 6870 HD+
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online Heats Up Its Kickstarter Campaign
- Citadel Studios is kicking off the second week of its Kickstarter Campaign for Shards Online today with some explosive new developments.
- MechWarrior Online Officially Launches Today
- After a year of heavy tweaks and beta testing, Piranha Games is finally confident to slap the 'launched' tag on Mech Warrior Online.
- Ragnarok 2 Celebrates First Anniversary With Events, Quests, & More
- WarpPortal is proud to announce their one year anniversary of the launch of Ragnarok Online 2: Advent of Valkyrie.